Wednesday 27 July 2011

Controlled Blowout....holiday....celebrate...

Today I'm off to Europe to collect my "almost 6" year old son, then the two of us are off to Croatia for a Boys trip! Can't wait...lots of sunshine. I expect it will be difficult to remain PCP compliant, as 6 yr olds prefer pizza and ice cream to steam veggies and egg whites...who woUld have thought? A little planning will ease the blowout. I steamed up what veggies I had in the house last night, and have 3 or 4 portions to take with me on the flight, to get around the shitty airline food. Also, got up early to do the working out this morning before leaving for the airport. So, I should only miss two days of exercise, and should manage the diet...all good.

Will check in from poolside, and let you know how it's tracking. However, a rare holiday with my boy certainly warrants some controlled PCP blowout!

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Croatia. It sounds like a beautiful place.

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the trip, my man. You can afford the 2 days - great progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the time with your son. precious moments. father and son bonding - magic !

    ReplyDelete