Sunday 3 July 2011

I was at a dinner party on Tuesday evening, and the food was delicious. I picked my way through, trying to be PCP compliant, but prob veered a little from our leaders' path. Anyway, I got back on track for the rest of the week, and am feeling better every day. Saturday night, we went to my favouritE Italian restaurant with some great friends. Drinks before, then dinner. I actually made my shake etc first, and had a simple salad as my post dinner veggie hit....not so hard. Even the not drinking wasn't too hard. Thank god for Dry July! It's nice to have Not one, but TWO reasons to stay off the booze entirely for the next month.

Don't feel like the progress has been huge this past week. However, my jeans that were previously tight, fashionably of course, are now quite loose...even baggy. Bizarre, as the scale says only 3kg. Guess it's about the body shape changing, not the scale. I'm having a love affair with my steamed vegetables and fruit. The thought of overly rich, salted restaurant food is becoming very unappealing now, suggesting my eating habits are like changing for the foreseeable post PCP future.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the progress front and I too feel like it's all slowed down. The scales don't seem to be moving all that much but everything is starting to get seriously baggy. Diet's good and I bloody love the smoothie at night, thanks to your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the scale guys! Who CARES about how much you weigh!? Those baggy jeans are a true victory though, sounds like you've shed 5-7% body fat Ash, while GAINING muscle (hence the only small amount of weight loss!) It all adds up to the fact that you're CRUSHING the PCP man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet locks!

    ReplyDelete