Sunday 10 July 2011

Raw commitment

Last week was great, but by Friday evening, I was out of vegetables. So, I probably didn't get my fix on fri night and sat morning. I then had to jump in the car and drive two hours. I wooded down an egg..but alas, no veggies. So, in a display of PCP commitment, I bought some broccoli and a carrot. I then ate them RAW, whilst driving. Not too bad, and, got me a nice set of green teeth...sweet! I then had a chocolate cookie....

I stuck to the diet pretty well for the rest of the weekend. I think I'm overdoing it a little on the yogurt...it's such a treat.funnily, my Chinese food on Saturday evening...I looked atit long and hard, and couldnt rally SEE the food. It didn't looknthat nice, covered in super rich sauces etc.

Exercises are going well. Even the old chicken legs are feelingn stronger. Te pistol square have improved. Tonight, I really just went through the motions though, so need to get back into it tomorrow. As the 8 minute abs guy says..."that's right...you got it".

1 comment:

  1. True about the 8 minutes abs guy. His comments are really funny but I'v been doing his routine for just over a week now and his funny outbursts actually make me dig deeper. He is built like a brick shit house so he must know his stuff. I particularly love the " we're having fun now". Keep ripping!

    ReplyDelete