Sunday 24 July 2011

Well the training has ramped us this week...it feels much more concentrated. I really feel the muscles burning, almost like they are going to pop. These workouts feel great. It's nice to have that satisfied, exhausted feel post workout. Someone mentioned it's nice not to have the legs to do...couldn't agree more!

So, what's your indulgence? I had a lot of trouble deciding on this one. Dry July is keeping me off the booze, so beer and wine was out. Food, or desert. After searching the web, I worked out I could split a margherita pizza, and some chocolate cake. It was nice, but wasn't the Heaven I thought it would be. I didn't even have the full half pizza. The cake...yeah that was bloody good. It was nice to get up and get the big veggie and egg breakfast going again. I am Plain Jane.

Trying to sound interesting, but I'm watching a show that has my attention. Going to sign off. One thing, I simply feel better than I have felt in 10 or 15 years. Stronger, leaner, healthier...everything is better.

2 comments:

  1. Nice definition developing on your photo's. Well done to you. Almost 2/3 of the way through so we are almost at the last stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome you are still so positive Ash. 90 days is hardcore and not a piece of cake at all...

    ReplyDelete