Sunday 12 June 2011

I slipped last night, but not too dramatic. Dinner for my girlfriends' birthday. I had 3 glasses of wine, and Vietnamese food, with too much rich sauces etc. I def feel more sluggish after (think it's the salt?). Anyway, I couldn't wait to get back into it this morning...heaps of steamed veggies at breakfast. Couple of things I'm noticing...two wines is enough, I really don't need more (though I will be trying to stay away from here on in). The other thing, I'm becoming more organized since beginning PCP. Washing more dishes and cleaning etc...I think because I know I'll be back in the kitchen chopping and cooking before long. I def feel lighter, though the scales don't really show a big change, the gut feels like it has dropped...more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Just looked at your Flickr photo's and there is a change between the first and last! Judging by your day one photo, you didn't have all that much to loose in the first place. I on the other hand had plenty to loose. You can concentrate on getting ripped where as I need to loose fat before any chance of getting ripped. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weight thing is unimportant. The sluggish feeling probably came from the amount of calories consumed at once, not the salt. Stay away from the wine man, at least for the next few months! Be strict. Good photos!

    ReplyDelete