Monday 6 June 2011

Day 6 -yesterday I got IT!

Whilst the half meals have not been that tough, they probably have been a little liberal...not too bad though. However, yesterday, whilst walking in a mall, I felt a sudden hunger come on. Nothing too aggressive, just enough to let me know it was time to eat something. I can't remember the last time I was actually "hungry". This felt fine actually. Also, I read a book recently that touches on "zen eating". it talks about eating smaller portions, and eating more slowly, to enjoy, and better digest etc. Well, I have been extremely cogniscent this past week of eating more slowly. And guess what...the half portions are actually filling. I feel just right. No bloated feeling of "ahhh I ate too much". After week one, I"m going to phase out booze for the most part. Whilst I only had one or two, it w on too many days this past week.

The exercise is great. It actually feels like a little break from my previous routine, except, this time I know it's leading to something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment